The EZ Rider enclosed motorcycle trailer is a extreme hauler for today’s motorcycle enthusiast! With such standard features as chrome wheels, polished aluminum sides and polished aluminum front and rear corners the EZ Rider motorcycle cargo trailer stands out from the rest!
To go with the EZ Rider’s good looks are many needed standard features including a rear drop down ramp door with extension flap, 32″ side door with keyed lockable hasp and flush lock, tie down rings, wheel chock(s), and a rear beavertail.
The low body profile of the EZ Rider motorcycle trailer assures ease of entry while providing reduced wind resistance.
Structurally, EZ Rider motorcycle trailers are second to none! Boasting standard features such as Rubber ride torsion axles, trailer rated radial tires, floor cross members and wall posts 16″ O.C., and .030 gauge aluminum exterior with baked enamel finish to name a few.
If you are looking for an extremely functional enclosed motorcycle trailer with tremendous looks consider the EZ Rider! We think you will agree it is one of the best looking enclosed motorcycle trailers on the road today!
See your local Homesteader trailer dealer to find out more about a new Homesteader EZ Rider motorcycle trailer built just for you. We look forward to seeing you soon on America’s roadways with your new Homesteader trailer following closely behind!
Standard Features of EZ Rider Motorcycle Trailers and Haulers
- Low Profile Frame
- Floor Crossmembers 16″ O.C.
- D.O.T. Compliant Conspicuity Tape
- Heavy Duty All Steel Tubular Frame and Body
- 24″ Aluminum Treadplate Stoneguard
- Automotive Style Fasteners
- Rear Ramp Door with Spring Assist
- 3 /4″ Exterior Grade Plywood Floor
- Complete LED Lighting
- Ramp Extension Flap
- Automotive Quality Gaskets and Seals
- D.O.T. Compliant Lighting
- 2′ Beavertail with Aluminum Treadplate Overlay
- Premium 3/8″ Plywood Sidewall Liner
- Tongue Jack
- 15″ Trailer Rated Radial Tires
- 20 Year Manufacturer Warranted Galvalume Roof
- High Tech Self-Leveling Roof Sealant
- 32″ Side Door
- Keyed Lockable Door Hasp
- Deadbolt Entry Lockset
- Chrome Wheels
- Polished Aluminum Trim Panel on Sides
- Rubber Torsion Axle(s)
- Heavy Duty Exterior Trim
- 2 Dome Lights with Switch
- Breakaway Switchwith battery, charger and Battery Indicator Light (tandem models)
- Door Retainer Chain
- Rear Stabilizer Support Jacks
- Electric Brakes (tandem models)
- Aluminum Door Hold Back
- Flow Thru Vent System
- .030 Gauge Aluminum Exterior w/ Baked Enamel Finish
- Deadbolt Entry Lockset
- Exterior Fasteners 6″ O.C.
- Long Life Coated Fasteners
- Floor-Mounted D-Ring Tie Down System
- Aerodynamic TPO (Thermo-Plastic Poly-Olefin) Nosecap
- Removable Chrome Wheel Chock(s)
- Aerodynamic Styling
- Tubular Wall Studs/Floor Crossmembers 16″ O.C.
- Aluminum Fenders
- Safety Chains
- 3 Year Limited Structural Warranty
- NATM Certified
Popular Motorcycle Trailer Options
- Fluorescent Light
- Vee Nose Overhead Cabinet (Vee Nose Option Required)
- Air Conditioner
- White Aluminum Wall Liner
- White Vinyl Ceiling Liner
- Aluminum Treadplate Floor
- Solid Rear Wall
- 30×20 Window
- Ladder Racks
- Dome Light
- Porch Light
- Aluminum Treadplate on Ramp Door
- Transition Plate
- D-Ring Tie Downs
- White Ceiling Liner
- Black Marble Vinyl Floor
- Extra Motorcycle Wheel Chocks
- ATP Stoneguard Flooring
- Linoleum Flooring
- Smooth “Screwless” Sides
- 110V Lighting & Receptacle
- 110V Light Switch (Interior)
- Extra Sidewall Height
- Roof Vents for Motorcycle Haulers &Trailers
- Aluminum Wheels
- Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Wall Mounted E-Track
- Available in Five Colors
|Hitch Wt.||GWVR||Curb Wt.||Payload|
* Weights are approximate and will change with optional equipment
** Occasionally it may become necessary to produce Homesteader products with different components or processes than initially specified. All such changes are approved for use by Homesteader in order to maintain the quality standards associated with the Homesteader name. All illustrations and specifications contained in this web site are based on the latest product information at time of publication. We assume no responsibility for any error in type or print reproduction of specifications in the web site. Homesteader reserves the right to make changes in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications, and processes and to discontinue models or options at any time without notice.
For more information or to purchase EZ-Rider motorcycle trailers and motorcycle haulers visit your nearest authorized Homesteader Dealer.
Happy Trailering! | Homesteader Inc.